Standard commission for UK Stocks is 10 basis points (0.1% of the transaction value) with a £8 minimum charge. For US Stocks that commission is 2 cents per share with a minimum charge of $15. There are also 3pp/-2.5% financing charges for long/short CFD interest and currency deficits. Bond trading is 35 basis points with a 25 basis point annual custody fee. For more information please apply for an account.
- Bonds coverage and collateral value rates
- CFD index coverage, margins and commission rates
- CFD Futures coverage and commission rates
- CFD stock exchange coverage and commission rates
- FX options trading, coverage, commission and conditions
- Swap rates coverage and calculator
- CFD stock/index coverage and commission rates
- Contract Options Specification and Conditions
- Contract Options coverage and commission rates
- Exchange traded commodities coverage and collateral value rates
- Exchange traded funds coverage and collateral value rates
- Fx trading conditions, coverage and commission rates
- Futures trading conditions, coverage, specifications and commission rates
- Share instruments list, coverage, collateral and commission rates
- Stock trading exchange coverage and commission rates
Trading clients get free access to our research, charting and analysis platform worth £1,226 per year.
Our published rates are based on online execution only clients. Additional charges may be levied for phone brokerage, funding and administration.To access our data please subscribe or open a trading account.