As the operators of the Investors Intelligence website, Stockcube Research Limited (“We“, “Us”), is committed to protecting your privacy online. Our policy below explains how we do this.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller is Stockcube Research Limited of Suite 1.23 Plaza 535, Kings Road, London, SW10 0SZ.
• What information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following information from you:
– When you register with investorsintelligence.co.uk (“Website”), we will collect your name and email address.
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provide when posting material or requesting further information or services.
– We may also ask for some information about your trading
– We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
– Details of your visits to our site including monitoring customer traffic patterns and Website use.
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• How do We retain your information?
We are required by the Data Protection Act 1984 and 1998 to follow strict procedures to protect customer information. We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data is kept secure and are kept for the duration of your use of our service. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data when transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If your personal details change you may update them by accessing the relevant page of the Website. If you have any questions about how we use data collected which relates to you, please contact us by sending a request by email to the contact details below.
As some of our computer systems are based outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), it will be necessary to pass on some of your personal data outside of the EEA. By agreeing to the terms and conditions you accept that such transfers will take place.
• What do we do with the information?
We will use the information provided by you in the following ways:
– to promote a more personal Service.
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To tell you about changes to our Website and Services we may be providing that we feel may be of interest to you
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so.
In addition to the above uses we may use your information, or permit selected third parties to use your information, to notify you about goods or services which may be of interest to you.
For such uses we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) if you have consented to such communication when we collect your data, OR if the contact relates to goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous transaction with you.
If you do not wish us to use your data in this way please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (for example, the registration form) or you may contact us and we will remove your account.
• Who may we disclose your information to?
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 (where applicable).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Stockcube Research Limited, the Website, our users and any third party we interact with to provide the website.
• What about “cookies”?
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer’s hard drive by your browser. These allow us to store your details and provide features to make your use of the Service easier. Most browsers allow the cookie function to turn off. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser.
• What are your rights?
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking/ticking certain tick boxes we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us using our contact details set out below.
• How can you access your information?
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
• Other points
To access our data please subscribe or open a trading account.